thumb biting bum shitters

So Are some people born to achieve anything and everything literally all they want while others struggle for meager crumbs? Call them lucky, cursed, blessed, or possessors or possessed of the Midas touch. The touch that imbalances their lives and brings me foward to consume them. Even that midas touch in reverse, which shall preserve them from my mouth.  All you tube money gurus... all so called perfomance couche potatos... all self appointed expert you tube commenters... What is the real reason for their success failure and mediocrity or infamy? Is it family background, wealth, greater opportunities, high morals, an easy childhood? Big penis? Extra testicles? What is the answer? I bet there are so many answers. I bet you could spin endless answers to any one question with ever more tempting clickbait titles appearing.

New York Times best-selling author John C. Maxwell has the answer: The difference between average people and achieving people is their perception of and response to failure. Except John C. Maxwell sells these types of answers as his way of "survival" John C. Maxwell has no moral foundation since he has decided to sell some solution to an artificial problem that was deliberately engineered. Failure and success are subjective concepts.   Any static solution to a subjective concept is obvious fraud that is so apparently flawed in its dismissal of truth or subjective perception... that believing John C Maxwells solution to his perception of average people and "successful" people is nothing more than the old belief in elite people and worthless unknown people. Better people worse people or even most accurately... people whom agree with John C Maxwell and people who dont agree with John C. Maxwell. John C. Maxwell is another hole in a world of stinking holes... why smell his particular reek and call it sweeter?

Most people are never prepared to deal with failure. Especially John C. Maxwell. John says that if you are like him, coming out of school, you feared it, misunderstood it, and ran away from it. But Maxwell has learned to make failure his friend, and he can teach you to do the same. John C. Maxwell is now perpetually a permanent failure and safe from a size ten up his keyster, or is he?

"I want to help you learn how to confidently look the prospect of failure in the eye and move forward anyway," says Maxwell. "Because in life, the question is not if you will have problems, but how you are going to deal with them. As John is now bent over and in the proper position we take this dildo of truth and jam it foward up his fail hole... Stop failing backward and start failing forward!" John C Maxwell lives with the dildo of failure hanging out his butt...  Should I wrote of the slums of Puyallup River Junction, just outside Tacoma Washington? Where John C Maxwell was homeless and will be again? Should I be the "homeless" bum fight travel guide? Updating you John C. MAXWELLS ADVENTURES in poverty and rejection by society... I guarantee you he "takes it" allot less dignified than he says he would.  Where are all the best spots in Puyallup to be successful in the outdoors? John C. Maxwell is not tough enough to be unknown... he just does not have what it takes... Fuck me running sideways no... J.C.M Well no not really, yep, nope ... negatory...I am not much of authority on those finger biting homeless guys, like John Maxwell who shit in my bathroom of my home and then give me attitudes as though I am the morally deficient party... f.u. John....when I kick him out. He whines like a bitch...Damn trespassing shitter bit my thumb damn it! Fucking balls... I did loose my temper when he bit me but I did not freaking beat him with that shower curtain rod, which I guess I should have... after you hear him tell it I am A savage maniac... how dare I kick the fucking toilet burgerler out!...the one who apparently can rush whomever they please, besides me  and get away with it...dipshit threw down on me first... and that showed great restraint, on my part, I thought. And get this... he is still up there in her freaking room at 530 freaking am... the balls on these people... like its fucking cool...  So I also saw the beat up mini van, that Johnny Cunt Maxunwell smokes his meth in... leave our parking lot at 5:33 am this morning and I'll be monkey's uncle if the same fuckos we have been having trouble with aren't freaking sleeping here still after all that bathroom drama... these homeless suck-alls like JCM... I am washing my hands of that drama and saying aloha... best wishes... And man it is painful to see one of your roomies fall to the streets bad influence. I am not going to tolerate freaking random street people shitting in my toilet anymore, you know? I'm not that concerned if you believe I am a horrible person. I am not going to tolerate freaking a meth user I dont know trying to punk me out with the 5 0 bro, ya know? Whiskey Tango Foxtrot! You going to trespass into my fucking bathroom and then flip me an attitude with boxing moves? and come at me with your fists up? and bite my thumb?... oh no... no... no... no... fuck me? No... fuck you. You know where I live.

Comments